Chino Youth Museum
13191 Sixth Street
Chino, CA 91710
September - May
Wednesday - Sunday
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Wednesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Private tours and parties are available with advance arrangements.
The Chino Youth Museum is located on the North East corner of Sixth and D Street in the historic First National Bank building.
The Youth Museum plays a valuable role in acquainting youth in and around the Chino Valley with the history of their culturally diverse community. Museum visitors have the opportunity to explore hands-on the historic themes of Chino such as banking, dairy farming and commerce.
Museum goals are:
- To acquire, preserve and interpret exhibits, which document the history of the Chino Valley.
- To create awareness in young people of the development of the Chino Valley in the late nineteenth century and the early twentieth centuries in order to strengthen community pride.
- To bring focus on the value of heritage to the lives of young people and to provide them with experiences that will help forge a bond with other generations.
- To provide a center in the community where schools, parents, business professionals and civic officials can maintain contact and share experiences with young people.
For additional programs and events, please click here.
The Chino Youth Museum is a partnership between the City of Chino and the Chino Youth Museum Board of Directors.
|$4|| 1-12 years, Children
|$4|| 13+, Adults
From the 60 freeway, exit Central Avenue, proceed South approximately 2 miles and turn right on D Street, the Youth Museum is located on the corner of D and Sixth Streets.
* The Youth Museum Curriculum link is linked to a large pdf document and make take several minutes to open.